Title: International Financial Advisor
LDN Wealth is offering a fantastic opportunity within the financial industry. This role will be both rewarding and challenging and we seek talented, mission-driven individuals to join our Financial Advisor team. Sales experience is needed and experience working within this type of Industry (as well as relevant exams). If you are a self-motivated and self driven individual who can work well individually and strive to achieve the best for your client then join our team of Financial Advisors.
At LDN, our Financial Advisors assist clients in overseas pension transfers, retirement planning, education planning and Investments. Whether you’re an experienced Financial Advisor or new to the business, you will have the support of a growing firm such as LDN. If you’re looking for opportunities that are truly unique and unlike any other advisors in the USA, LDN is ready to help grow your career!
Duties: As a member of our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of are clients. You will be able to build your business as if it were your own while receiving the benefits of the experience and knowledge of LDN.
You will also be provided with the following:
• Training in overseas pension transfers and expatriate financial planning
• Access to experienced international advisors and our international partners
• Numerous resources at your fingertips to ensure your success
• Flexibility to create your own schedule
• Ongoing training opportunities and opportunities to set your own schedule
Organizational Structure: This position will be as an independent advisor representative and will report to a district manager. LDN will provide coaching and guidance as you grow and maintain your book, although you must be self motivated and highly driven to succeed . You will also have the ability to collaborate with other Advisors in your region. This position is fee only and has uncapped earning potential.
• Schedule & meet with clients and prospective clients to identify pension transfer, investment & financial planning needs
•Collect relevant information from clients & prospective clients (bank records, pension plans, insurance records, investments, etc.); identify risk tolerance & define their financial/retirement needs.
• Analyze client data through the financial planning process to identify solutions to meet financial /retirement needs.
• Discuss the features, risks and benefits of recommended financial products & services
•Assist clients with completion of related product materials
•Adhere to compliance standards and the high standards of client relations at LDN Wealth
Requirements: Candidates Should Have:
•Proven leadership skills
• Sales experience and a successful sales track record
• Active FINRA 63 and 65, or 66 license
Job Type: Fee based only (uncapped)
Job Location: Throughout Florida
Submit Resumes to: Hailey James-Gannon, email@example.com