Will you have adequate funds to provide the kind of retirement lifestyle you envision? Your income will likely come from three sources: government pensions, employment-related sources and your own personal investments.
Your retirement will be more enjoyable if your income is structured to fit your lifestyle choices and if you have developed a retirement plan to protect the assets you have worked hard to acquire.
With an increase in life expectancy, decrease in government pensions and social security and and shortfall in employment pensions, retirement planning is essential to secure a financial future in retirement and LDN Wealth can help.
Whether your retirement is just around the corner or still a few years away LDN Wealth can explain all unfamiliar terms in language you feel comfortable with and will help you find the right strategies to help you save and stay on track for your retirement.
The type of retirement planning services LDN Wealth offers include:
- Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA’s)
- A Traditional IRA is a tax-deferred retirement account. You save today and are taxed in the USA when you withdraw the money. This is similar to a UK Self Invested Personal Pension.
- Roth Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA’s)
- Your contribution is post tax, so when you retire and start withdrawing, the money and any potential growth in the account may be tax-free.
- Roth IRA Conversions
- convert your Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA by paying tax on some or all of the retirement assets held today, rather than when you withdraw those assets in retirement.
- 401(k) Rollovers
- If you have recently changed employers or retired in the USA you may be wondering what to do with the 401(k) from your previous employer. You can move the money to your new employers 401(k) or rollover the money to an IRA.
- Group 401(k) Set up for E-2 and EB-5 Visa small businesses
- This unique service offered by LDN Wealth helps you set up a 401(k) plan for your small business.